The Sébastien Izambard Official Fan Club vzw ("Sébastien Izambard Official Fan Club", Fan Club, "us" or "we") operates the websites on www.sebastienizambard.com and www.ildiovfansforcharity.com and forwarding domains, and respects the security and privacy concerns of its users.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
We may collect the following personal data from you:
- your name, email address and other contact details you provide from time to time;
- generic details around your use of the website (see also Cookie Info)
- any other information that you provide when filling in forms, posting information on the website or when you contact us.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data collected is used:
- to provide users with information on Sébastien Izambard, Il Divo and their charities;
- to customise the user's online experience and to improve the content of the website;
- for internal review of our web pages;
- to track the progress and number of entries in auctions and contests;
- to track the number of users of the website.
SHARING PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
The Sébastien Izambard Official Fan Club will never share your personal data with third parties, unless necessary for the services you have asked to provide or for proceedings you have given your expressed permission for.
KEEPING AND MAINTAINING PERSONAL DATA
How long we keep your personal data depends on the context in which you provide it and the purposes for which we use it, but we will only ever retain your personal data for as long as is necessary for these purposes. Specifically:
- we will keep your personal data for as long as is necessary to provide you with services that you have requested;
- we will keep other information about you if it is necessary for us to do so and for us to comply with law or to protect or own, or other persons', interests.
You can request details of the personal data that we hold about you by contacting email@example.com and requesting the personal data that you would like access to. If you think any information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact or e-mail us as soon as possible. If required, we will correct or update as soon as possible.